We're starting a data team at WONDERLAND and we need your help to bring it to life.
We're looking for a junior data analyst who loves data and has a knack for strategy. We want someone who can transform client data into actionable insights for our clients. Someone who can spot the unique or interesting behaviour in datasets that will add value for our clients, and their customers.
WONDERLAND is a small studio, giving you the opportunity to work alongside multiple members of our team besides our project managers, including our data scientists, designers, developers, and UX experts. As a small studio, we're looking for a self-starter who can work independently and use their initiative to identify opportunities for growth and development.
What You Will Do
- You will be responsible for examining data from multiple sources including Google Analytics and Plausible, and turning them into insight reports that we can deliver to our clients and that we can use to validate future opportunities for them. These reports will include evidence-based insights and strategic recommendations.
- Updating and maintaining Google Tag Manager to ensure we are getting the best data possible for our clients.
- You will also be responsible for defining Key Performance Indicators with other members of the team, and building and maintaining KPI dashboards for clients.
We Are Looking For
- 1-3 years of work experience in a similar role.
- A university degree, preferably IT-related (Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Information Management).
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio & other analytics and dashboard tools, with an eagerness to learn more.
- Preferred experience with at least one scripting language for data analytics and statistics (e.g., R or Python).
- You are able to clean, combine, and structure data from multiple sources into cohesive and validated insight reports, complete with actionable recommendations. Presenting insights and recommendations to clients is a bonus.
- Attention to detail and a curious mindset are a must.
- You are independent, solutions-oriented, and collaborative.
WONDERLAND’s aim is to help brands grow and matter in an ever-changing noisy hyper-connected digital world. With an office in Amsterdam and soon expanding and opening offices in the rest of the world, we want to become the go-to partner for their brand and digital needs. With more than 70 awards under our belt, an international team, and an impact-led mission - we’re ready to rock the world.
At WONDERLAND, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital brand experiences. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. y protected status.
- We’re currently working towards B-Corp Status and hope to complete in late 2022 / early 2023*
- Work where you want. We want you to thrive where you feel the best.
- We’re designing & developing a platform to educate the design community on sustainable digital design. This platform contains technology experiments and content which people can learn from. See here our statement.
- We aim to work with partners that source 100% renewable energy for their operations, including data centers, hosting etc.
- We educate employees and clients on sustainable methods of designing and developing.
- Achieve carbon neutrality for our projects by planting trees.