Wonderland is looking to expand state-side! Therefore we're looking for a US-based Growth Manager who can help us to identify and develop strategic relationships with potential clients and partners within the United States. Beyond business development, the ideal applicant will also oversee strategic growth initiatives for clients, and guide them from the opportunity/lead phase through to the signed contract, across multiple studio disciplines.
The Growth Manager will work alongside our Operations Team and Managing Director, also collaborating with the wider teams (Design, Data, and Development) to come up with boundary-pushing concepts and detail perfect proposals for clients. Developing the proposals from the initial client brief to the final version. This includes compiling relevant case studies, preparing initial ideas, strategic presentations, and all other written components.
The Growth Manager should have a strong network in the US in terms of both new partnerships and potential creative talent. Understanding how to sell and market our services to the US market is key to the role.
What we’re looking for
- Run the proposal process from start to finish, including assessing initial opportunities, collaborating with key internal stakeholders on proposal deliverables, interfacing with prospective clients, and creating written RFP responses.
- Develop proposal materials, internal marketing materials, and maintain communications with prospective clients.
- Read briefs and RFPs thoroughly to ensure a comprehensive understanding of client business goals and strategic imperatives.
- Help translate briefs and RFPs for the pitch team so we can develop strategic deliverables including written and creative elements
- Work in cross-functional teams in fast-paced, high-pressure situations.
- You are passionate about digital agencies and are motivated to get the Wonderland Studio name known in the US market.
- You’ll primarily focus on the United States as your main market, however, there will be the opportunity to engage across the EU, Asia, and Oceania.
- Have the ability to identify and drive opportunities for successful marketing of Wonderland, ensuring strong brand presence among past, current, and potential clients.
- Be a good collaborator who enjoys problem-solving with like-minded teammates.
- Be open-minded and flexible, and able to adapt to changing situations
- Be curious about both branding and digital. Our work lives at the intersection of these two worlds, and you should be familiar with what lies here, and what clients will look for.
- Experience in an agency environment, ideally in business development, production, client services, project management, and/or strategy
- Strong writing skills and experience creating written business development proposals and marketing materials.
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail when it comes to mapping out complex pitch schedules and team timelines
At WONDERLAND our quality of work, creativity and team culture are all equally important. We want to get to know you, what you can bring to the role and how you would fit into our team.
To apply please send your CV, portfolio (if applicable) and your answer to 3 of the below questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject of 'Growth Manager + your name'.
- What is the coolest thing you have ever done?
- What’s one of your favourite travel stories?
- How do people describe you?
- What is your ultimate day-off agenda?
- Describe your dream job.
- Tell us about a situation when you took a risk to achieve a goal, either personal or professional.
- What was the outcome & what did you learn?
- What’s your favourite thing about Amsterdam?
- Who inspires you and why?
- If you could meet anyone from history, who would it be and why?