We’re looking for a detail-oriented, highly communicative Client Manager to lead our teams in their creative process and client delivery from project scoping through to the final project delivery.
Our Client Managers are there to support our in house Design and Strategy Teams to deliver award-winning work. As well as managing and growing our network of freelance creatives, to enhance our service offering. At the end of the day, the Client Managers are responsible for keeping our teams and clients happy by delivering projects on time and within budget.
We’re working in an industry that is constantly changing and evolving, no process is perfect, we strive to adapt and be the trusted design partner of our clients - our Client Management Team is at the forefront of evolving our processes and leading our teams through this agile frame of mind.
- Lead the project planning and communication both internally and externally.
- Oversee budgets and upsell additional services.
- Thorough testing of our project deliveries.
- Plays a key part in becoming the trusted design partner of our clients, you know what is best for them.
- Has full perspective of projects, remains accountable and connected with the teams and clients, who both feel as comfortable with you as you do with them.
- Grow and retain our existing talent and help to grow the team in hiring the best new talent.
- Delegate tasks to the team, feeling proud when the team delivers great work, but also being able to join the action, hands-on, developing in your own creative skills.
- Able to translate project requests into actionable workflows for the relevant teams and clients.
- Proactively manage changes to project scope, identify potential issues and devise contingency plans.
- Support in the daily operations of the office.
- You have a sharp eye for detail.
- You have efficient project planning processes in your pocket.
- You’re a people person - you can collaborate and communicate with clients and team members at ease.
- You are a natural leader, you have relevant experience in leading teams and handling a variety of different clients.
- You’re inspiring, solid, clear and precise. Our team can count on you for support.
- ~3 years of Project Management experience with a similar industry or agency.
- Knows the basics of a digital design agency.
- Amsterdam based or willing to relocate.
- Strong and confident communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen desire to learn new skills and programs to optimise the workflow and processes.
What we offer
- An international and ambitious team with always good, friendly vibes.
- Perks: Health insurance reimbursement, 25 days paid holiday, flexible working hours, remote working, regular team events, gym memberships, bike subscription, monthly food allowance, bonus schemes.
- A brand new office space in central Amsterdam - with a fully stocked fridge & drinks.
- A sustainable mission and working towards becoming a B Corp in 2022.
Wonderland’s aim is to help brands grow and matter in an ever-changing noisy hyper-connected digital world. With an office in Amsterdam and soon expanding and opening offices in the rest of the world, we want to become the go-to partner for our existing and future clients brand and digital needs. With more than 70 awards under our belt, an international team and an impact-led mission - we’re ready to gooo.
At Wonderland, we believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital brand experiences. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our international team at W is here to welcome you and fill your day with joy.
Apply with your motivation and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org